The Emerge SWFL Hackathon is tomorrow – Saturday, April 24th at Millennial Brewing from 9 am – 6 pm.
Register here: swflhackathon.com
It’s about time we fill you in on everything that you need to know ahead of the event.
- The Hackathon is a hybrid event – we are still accepting registrants for both in-person and virtual participants so please invite your friends or colleagues to register at swflhackathon.com
- This competition is not only for developers or technical people! We encourage designers, sales and marketing professionals, or really anyone that wants to participate. Bring your own dream team or register yourself Han Solo and we will assign you to a team.
- If you registered as a team but under one email – please provide the individual names and email addresses of your team members.
- Teams will be determined ahead of time although any last minute registrants may be slotted in the morning of the event.
- You are encouraged to come up with your own team name, meme, mascot or anything else you want to use to identify and represent your team.
The prompt is focused on tech workforce development, specifically how we can leverage and improve the Endevr platform to:
A) “Make it Better” – Create the ideal user experience for emerging professionals and educational providers
B) “Make it Bigger” – Accelerate the adoption of Endevr by effectively generating awareness and promoting its mission to a broader audience.
8:00 am Organizers arrive & complete setup
9:00 am Doors open & check-in begins
9:40 am Intro presentation by Jordan Azis, founder of Emerge SWFL and Connor Firmender, Founder and CEO of Endevr
10:00 am Teams breakout and start Hacking!
12:30 pm Optional lunch break
4:50 pm Pitch submission deadline
5:00 pm Presentations begin
5:50 pm Wrap up pitches, judges convene to decide winning teams
6:00 pm Winners announced followed by prizes, pizza, group photo, and closing remarks
Millennial Brewing is wheelchair accessible and we encourage anyone that is physically or mentally impaired to participate. We will make any necessary accommodations, please reply to this email if this is something you require.
Also, please let us know if you have any allergies or other accommodations to be made.
If you have any questions at all – please email email@example.com or call Jordan Azis at 239-822-3997.
Thanks again to our organizing sponsors – Endevr & Stickboy as well as our venue sponsor – Millennial Brewing.
Excited to see you all this weekend!
Founder – Emerge SWFL
Leave A Comment