Small Business Relaunch Program – Apply Online
Eligible Business affected by the “Safer at Home Act” – $5,000 Relaunch Grant
- Intended to help offset the unintended costs of reopening or relaunching a small business as a result of being directly affected by Governor DeSantis’ Safer at Home Act.
- Funds can only be used to reimburse the costs of business interruption caused by required closures that are not covered by insurance or another federal program.
- Business must have 25 or fewer employees, and the business owner must be a Lee County resident.
PPE for Small Businesses Program – Apply Online
Industry sectors with high-intensity personal contact – Mask, hand sanitizer, glove distribution
- The following business segments (with less than 25 employees) are eligible for PPE Kits: Medical and dental practices, childcare services and youth camps, museums and historical sites, amusement and recreation centers, independant restaurants, barber shops, beauty salons, nail salons and personal care services.
- Each kit will contain a predetermined quantity of surgical masks, rubber gloves and hand sanitizer (while supplies last).
- Approved applicants will be emailed a confirmation receipt and directions for pick up.
Individual Assistance Program – Apply Online
Rent, Mortgage, Utilities Assistance – Maximum assistance of $2,000 per household
- Payments will be made directly to landlord, mortgage company and/or utility company.
- Household income must be less than $55,000/year at time of application.
- Applicant must have had a loss of employment or reduced work hours due to COVID-19.